If you are interested in the latest technology, tools, and strategies for fundraising you may be interested in this Executive Briefing session for nonprofit professionals. See what's new in donor management software for 2006.
There is no cost for this entertaining and educational session, which is brought to you by eTapestry & Foothold Technology.
Attendees at the briefing will learn:
· How your donor database, website, ecommerce, and email communication can successfully work together in a simple, integrated, fashion.
· How eTapestry’s end-to-end solutions provide a unique and superior donor experience with your organization.
· How eTapestry helps organizations in their pursuit of major donors/major gifts.
· How non-technical users can have powerful information at their fingertips – from any location.
· How applications can be scaled up or down to meet the needs of growing or evolving nonprofits, as they change in terms of both size and sophistication
· How eTapestry is being used successfully in organizations of all types – health care, education, the arts, faith-based, social service and more.
· How you can substantially improve your data security, protect yourself from intrusions and from other data disasters
· How technology can finally make your life EASIER with LOWER COSTS!
This session will be held:
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006
2:00 – 3:30 Donor Management Software Seminar from eTapestry
3:30 – 5:00 Bonus Presentation: Client Tracking/Case Management Software Seminar from Foothold Technology
Attend either session, or both.
Hosted by Foothold Technology
666 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY
Call Chris Painchaud at 888-739-3827 ext 221. Tell him that Marion sent you. Directions and confirmation will be provided 2 days prior the seminar.
Space is limited for this briefing, so register early. If you have questions contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marion Conway Consulting