This month I am presenting two workshops and registration is still open for both of them. Here are the details:
Social Media for Nonprofits
Somerset County Library, Bridgewater, NJ
September 15, 2010
9:30 AM to 1 PM
Sponsored by Partnership in Philanthropy
• Overview of how nonprofits can use online social networking including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube
• How to "listen online" and use what you learn to become more effective in your online strategies
• How to increase traffic to, and get more mileage out of your website.
• What tools are right for you?
• What are reasonable goals for your online presence?
• How do you measure success?
Call: Joyce Wackenhut at PIP - 973-701-9810
Strategic Planning for Nonprofits
Volunteer Center of Bergen County
64 Passaic St., Hackensack, NJ 07601
September 29, 2010
9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
This course covers everything you need to know about strategic planning for your organization: what it is, why you should do it, processes, timeframes, budgets, and implementation. A must for any organization that is embarking on the planning process – it’s your plan before the plan!